Blu-ray to DVD FAQ
Blu-ray to DVD's General FAQ
- What is new of Blu-ray to DVD II Pro?
- What's the video quality of the DVDs/AVCHDs burnt by Blu-ray to DVD II Pro?
- What can this Blu-ray software do?
- What's the difference between the trail version and the registered version of Blu-ray to DVD II Pro?
- Which kind of the Blu-ray copy software should I use?
- When is the live chat available?
Blu-ray to DVD's Technical FAQ
- Can Blu-ray to DVD II Pro backup encrypted Blu-ray movies?
- Can Blu-ray to DVD II Pro compress a Blu-ray movie to one DVD-R/RW or DVD-R/RWs with AVCHD format?
- Can Blu-ray to DVD II Pro compress a Blu-ray movie to DVDs?
- What are the system requirements for Blu-ray to DVD II Pro?
- What kinds of discs does the Blu-ray copy software support?
- How to burn Blu-ray movies to a blank DVD-9?
- Can I 1:1 copy a Blu-ray movie?
- How long does it take for the Blu-ray software to burn a Blu-ray movie?
- What kind of disc can Blu-ray to DVD II Pro make?
- If my hard disk is FAT32, will there be any error message when I burn a disc? How to change the file system from FAT32 to NTFS?
- How to set the size of target disc?
- Which playing devices can play the DVDs made by Blu-ray to DVD Pro?
- How to get help?
Blu-ray to DVD's Purchase FAQ
- Is Blu-ray to DVD II Pro a cheap blu-ray copy software?
- Does the trial version have any limitations?
- What is Blu-ray?
- Why the name Blu-ray?
- Who developed Blu-ray?
- Why we develop Blu-ray to DVD?
- What Blu-ray formats are planned?
- How much data can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?
- How much video can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?
- How fast can you read/write data on a Blu-ray disc?
- What video codecs will Blu-ray support?
- What audio codecs will Blu-ray support?
- Will Blu-ray discs require a cartridge?
- Will Blu-ray require an Internet connection?
Blue-Cloner 2018 V7.40 build 812 Released
- Blue-Cloner began to fully support UHD Blu-ray Copy .
- From Blue-Cloner 7.40, you can use Blue-Cloner to copy and backup 4K, HDR, UHD Blu-ray movies.(...