Can Blu-ray to DVD II Pro compress a Blu-ray movie to one DVD-R/RW or DVD-R/RWs with AVCHD format?
Yes. With only one click, you can compress a Blu-ray movie to one DVD-R/RW or DVD-R/RWs with AVCHD format, which has a better video and audio effect.
- "1:1 copy" can perfectly copy a Blu-ray movie to DVDs without any compress or quality loss.
- Copies a Blu-ray movie to a AVCHD movie and save it on the harddisk drive.
- The SmartExpress HD video codec module ensures an effective and fast burn.
- SmartBurn burning engine. It is the most stable and fast validated many times by DVD-Cloner.
- Compresses a harddisk Blu-ray movie to one DVD with AVCHD format.
- Saves the audio track and subtitle you prefer.
- Selects your desired resolution.
- Burns the movie to more blank discs and you'll get a better picture and sound effect.
- Copies the harddisk Blu-ray movie to one DVD-R/RW or multiple DVD-R/RWs with AVCHD format.
- Supports for all the Blu-ray players and Blu-ray software player.
- Copies encrypted Blu-ray movies with the help of a third-party Copyhddvd Helper. (Copyhddvd Helper is not produced by OpenCloner Inc,. OpenCloner Inc. will not be responsible for this product.)
- AVCHD can't be played back on DVD players. You need Blu-ray players, like PS3, Sony BDP-S1, Samsung BD-P 1200 and so on, or the software player in PC, like PowerDVD.
- Since there isn't any compression under 1:1 copy mode, six blank DVD-9s or twelve DVD-5s are needed.
Blue-Cloner 2020 V9.90.837 Released
- Supported the newest released Blu-ray movies.