Blue-Cloner 4.10 released
- Supports Blu-ray movies released in March, 2013.
- Better supports for BD+ decryption.
- The brand-new interfaces make the Blu-ray copy much easier than before.
- Select your desired title(s), audio track(s) and subtitle(s) to copy under the customized copy mode.
- Copies 3D Blu-ray movies.
- Copies Blu-ray discs encrypted with the latest MKB version and bus protections, BD-Live and UOPs without any third party plug-in.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL Blu-ray discs.
- Compatible with most Blu-ray discs, such as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL and BD-RE DL.
- Largely increases the copy speed by using multiple CPUs and the NVIDIA CUDA technology.
- Converts the Blu-ray folder from the hard disk to an ISO file.
- Converts an ISO file to a Blu-ray folder.
- Converts the HD AC3, DTS audio to a normal format to save your valuable Blu-ray disc.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP.
Blue-Cloner video guide